By OUR STAFF REPORTER
DEHRADUN, 25 Dec: The ‘Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana’ has been started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to provide healthcare security to nearly 10 crore families selected in the Socio Economic and Caste Census of 2011. About 5.37 lakh families of Uttarakhand have been identified under this Public Welfare Scheme and work on providing free health facilities and medical treatment up to Rs 5 lakh annually has been started.
On the directions of the Chief Minister, expanding the scope of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, the Uttarakhand Government is starting Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana in which medical facilities of up to Rs 5 lakh per annum would be provided to all the families of Uttarakhand. In this manner, about 23 lakh resident families in Uttarakhand will get free medical treatment.
This facility will be provided in state government hospitals and listed private hospitals. In case of emergency, this facility will be provided on direct admission in listed private hospitals. But, in other cases, treatment in private hospitals will be available on the basis of referral from the government hospital. In order to run the Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana in a smooth manner, the government is working to list all government hospitals as well as private hospitals and it is the effort of the government that according to various types of specialisations, the hospitals would be empanelled.
In order to make this Yojana simple and smooth, complaints and suggestions of beneficiaries from general masses are being received on the Toll Free Help Line 104, Mobile App (Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana) and website http//ayushmanuttarakhand.org. Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana is an important initiative in the public health sector.
Key features of the Yojana:-
· In case of felling illness, all families of Uttarakhand will get the benefit of the Yojana in case of getting admitted to a hospital.
· For medical treatment, government and private hospitals have been empanelled.
· All members of every age group of the eligible beneficiary families can avail benefits under this Yojana.
· The beneficiary family can get members’ details through the Mobile App (Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana).
· Families not identified in the Yojana will be registered through Mobile App (Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana) and website http// ayushmanuttarakhand.org.
· One must have a Photo Identity Card at the time of treatment.
· The families selected in the Yojana will get treatment after being certified according to their data base and the Photo Identity Card. · Packages related to the 1350 types of diseases have been selected in the Yojana.
· As many as 130 packages related to cardiovascular disease, 42 packages related to eye disease, 94 related to nose ear, throat disease, 114 package related to bone disease, 161 package related to urinary disease, 73 package related to women disease, 253 package related to surgical disease, 115 package related to neuro surgery, neuro Radiology and plastic surgery, burns, 9 package related to dental disease, 156 diseases related to hair disease, 156 package related to paediatric disease, 70 package related to medical disease, 112 package related to cancer and 21 other package have been selected.
· For the assistance of patients, Arogya Mitras will be deployed in the listed hospitals through which the patients undergoing treatment in the hospital will get help and guidance.
By OUR STAFF REPORTER