Home Dehradun Minor fire in CM’s office

Minor fire in CM’s office

746
0
SHARE

DEHRADUN, 26 Feb (IANS): A minor fire broke out in the lift of Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat’s office here on Tuesday, fire brigade officials said.
It was immediately brought under control by alert security personnel, they said.
The fire apparently broke out due to overheating of the battery system installed in the lift of the four-storeyed Chief Minister’s office.
Rawat was not present in the office when the mishap occurred.